Friday, July 10, 2009

Djalil's sister yeaaayyy


The reasons why i love my sister(and only one) so much; 1.Fun to make all things going crazy(I love to spent much time and more with her;shopping,driving,watching movie(s) and a lot of,scrubing,and many things together)
2.She's the best secret keeper in this world,and I'll never find this comfy feeling when I share my secret with another.
3.We have a same perspectiv about solidarity,it means;she'll beat up everyone who's disturb me,so do I xp
4.She always gives me the best advice,when she doesn't like what I wear,she'll speak up.
5.She's a good listener.
6.Our fav activity is shopping,my sister has a good taste about fashion and she mixed it with overconfident,so when she pay for something,i know she will use it uniquely.
7.She always support me,even there's no one behind me,but I'm sure she's always there :)
8.She's the girl with a strong personality and I'm proud of her.
9.Partner in crime(included spent much money to buy everything)
10.Because she's my geeky sister i ever had.And I'll never find someone like her.(I agree if this one sounds so dramatic hehe xp)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment