Friday, July 10, 2009

Destiny (j-nies) nasib,takdir,untung


Manusia tidak bereaksi atas kenyataan,akan tetapi atas pikiran-pikiran yang ada dikepalanya.(Doa sang katak 2)
For a few times,I repeated this sentences and tryin' hard to understand.Anthony called this meditation with sentences.And I think it's fabulous.I recommend you to read this one.This book full of best advice in this world.Sometimes we aren't realize we should make up our soul.Not only face need a make up.By the way,I'm so lucky ever read this awesome book xp

Before I graduate my high school and choose a university,I have talked with my parents about my future.They'll support my choice,but I know it's hard for them to let me go,when I said I want to study in Australia.But
they were so wise and we talked much about my plan.Deep inside,I realize I make them dissapointed cause I can't get the best university in this country.And I think 'destiny' is the one of many factors.How come we run if we know we can't resist?

Dan itu membuat gw jadi suka berdebat sendiri,lebih karena kadang yang jadi masalah untuk kita adalah cara pikir kita sendiri.Buat gw ada beberapa hal yang selalu ninggalin question mark disetiap hal yang berlangsung di dalam hidup.Takdir dan usaha,selalu jadi satu kesatuan yang nggak bisa di lepas satu sama lainnya.Banyak yang berpendapat semua yang terjadi,every part of the world,adalah takdir atau garisan nasib.Kartu tarot,zodiak,and a part of supernatural,menunjukan dan mempercayai ada hal-hal yang udah menjadi garisan dan manusia nggak bisa mengubah.
But the other side ,a power of hope and attempt talk.Semua dilakukan karena usaha,keberhasilan karena usaha,sukses karena usaha.And we struggle for life.And when we fall,we blame it on destiny?
ps;need to breeze my mind xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment